Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 in 30 - #26: Love Love Love!

"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving." -Mother Teresa


I heard the song lyrics "Put a little love in your heart!" and was inspired to paint this fun little gem.  Remember your Valentine(s) with some love from your heart!  :-)

My scanner blew out the background colors so here is a (too dark :-\) photo. You can see the "watery" watercolor effects.  I painted the entire space with water, then dropped watered down colors onto the surface.  I had so much fun I splattered outside the lines...that is totally allowed I say!  

Watercolor on 140lb cold pressed paper

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon
    on a daily basis. It's always helpful to
    read content from other writers and practice a little something
    from their sites.

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: Camtasia Studio 8 Crack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Receive my paintings and blog updates in your Inbox